Looking for someone to speak to your group?
Tammy loves speaking, whether it’s in person or at a virtual event. After teaching in schools, churches, at the university level, and presenting at professional conferences, Tammy is comfortable in front of any audience.
Some of Tammy’s past presentations include:
- How to Manage Stress in Your Everyday Life
- It’s All in Your Mind: 3 Thoughts that Limit Your Success
- But All the Other Moms are Doing It! 4 Things You Shouldn’t Do Just Like the Other Moms (and How to Turn that Around)
- What about ME? How to Get the Support You Need from Your Partner
- 3 Thinking Styles that Hold You Back in Public Speaking (and What to Do About Them)
- Fine Lines: 5 Phrases to Help Enforce Your Boundaries with Ease
Tammy is also available for quotes and interviews for written articles and columns.
If you are interested in interviewing Tammy or having her speak to your group, please scroll down to submit the inquiry form further down the page.
As seen on:
To download Tammy’s speaking bios to list on your website or to use for an introduction, please click here.
To download Tammy’s photo to use for promotion, please click here.